Maintaining public rights of way
1. Current issues
The Rights of Way network experiences high levels of use and there is a high public expectation for quality routes. We are responsible for maintaining public Rights of Way and ensuring that they are free from obstruction at all times.
This page lists our current issues and is updated monthly. Any outstanding issues and recently (last 6 months) resolved issues are shown under each parish in alphabetical order.
Status of issues are:
- Annual clearance - vegetation clearances carried out annually
- Inspection required - issue requires an inspection to clarify problem
- Landowner contact - landowner has been/ or will be notified
- Map Investigation - definitive map alignment problem
- Monitor - issue warrants regular review or further inspection after set time
- No action required - issue no longer exists or not a problem
- Not row issue - issue responsibility of another service or section
- Officer progressing issue - officer is currently dealing with it
- Resolved - issue dealt with
- SI raised - job sheet raised and is outstanding
- Unresolved out of time - issue raised but disappeared before taking action (e.g. ploughing and cropping problems)
If your concern is not listed in the downloads below, please report the issue or write to us:
Rights of Way Operations
Transport for Buckinghamshire
Alternatively use our contact us form.
To see how we prioritise problems visit the managing reported issues page.
Due to a recent software upgrade, we have until recently been unable to produce an up to date current issues report. However, we have managed to temporarily resolve the issue. Please see below reports, correct as of 2 April 2014. For any queries relating to the content of the report, please contact the Rights of Way Operations Team direct by using our contact us form or calling 0845 230 2882.
Last updated: 16 February 2017