Stay safe and healthy this winter
We have prepared advice to help you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy in winter.
For emergency closures and information on what to do during wintery weather please see our snow and winter weather page.
Advice on how to travel safely in Buckinghamshire this winter.
Stay healthy in winter
The NHS provides a range of advice and guidance to help you stay fit and healthy. In Buckinghamshire, local services are available to support you in the community.
- Preparing for winter guide by Age UK
- Check whether you qualify for a free flu jab, or contact a pharmacist
- Get involved in a local fitness activity
- Advice from the NHS on seasonal flu
- Where to go to get advice if you're feeling unwell
- Find local health services
- Advice from the NHS on how to stay healthy
Keep warm in winter
It's important that you keep warm.
- Find out if you are eligible for the cold weather payment
- Apply for help with heating and insulation costs
In the event of a burst/frozen pipe please contact: