Household waste and recycling centres
- 1 April to 30 September, 9am - 6pm
- 1 October to 31 March, 9am - 5pm
All sites are open 7 days a week, except for 25 December, 26 December and 1 January.
- Amersham London Road East, HP7 9DT Map | Webcam
- Aston Clinton College Road North, HP22 5EZ Map | Webcam
- Aylesbury Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, HP19 8RS Map | Webcam
- Beaconsfield A40 London Road, Lower Pyebushes, HP9 2XB Map | Webcam
- Bledlow Ridge Wigans Lane, HP14 4BH Map (No webcam)
- Buckingham Yonder Slade, Buckingham Industrial Park, MK18 1RZ Map | Webcam
- Burnham Crowpiece Lane, SL2 3TG Map | Webcam
- Chesham Latimer Road, HP5 1TL Map | Webcam
- High Wycombe High Heavens, Clay Lane, Booker, SL7 3DJ Map | Webcam
- Langley Langley Park Road, SL3 6DD Map | Webcam
Check the map to find your nearest centre
All unwanted items donated to any household waste recycling centre, which are suitable for re-use, are now be sold in shops at Aston Clinton and High Heavens centres. Funds raised will support South Bucks Hospice, a local charity, to build and run a new hospice. Opening hours are the same as the waste centres.
Waste left outside the gates
This is regarded as fly tipping. Individuals caught will be liable for prosecution. We have two types of cameras at our sites. The standard CCTV cameras are provided for site security, health and safety of the public and operatives. Soon a second type of camera will be installed reading vehicle registration, this will be used to monitor usage of the sites to help with planning of new facilities and to investigate suspected traders depositing waste free of charge.
Each year the government requires each local authority to collect data on a range of National Indicators (NIs). Download the file below for the three main Waste National Indicators for the last four years - these indicators shows figures for all five councils (County and the four District Councils) combined.