| Home | Latest news | Site Map | Search | FAQ | Website accessibility | Customer complaints | Terms and Conditions | Website Feedback Form | Access Keys |
Skip to content

Religious weddings

Religious weddings

Church Weddings

If you are planning a Church of England wedding you should visit the vicar of the parish where you live.  If you want to be married in the church of another Christian denomination, or in the church or building of another religion, you must give notice in the same way as for a marriage in a register office or licensed venue.

You must usually live in the district where you plan to marry, unless the building is your usual place of worship.

Find out about fees

Is there anything wrong with this page?