Waste Permit Scheme
1. Apply for a waste permit
You only need a permit if you are:
- using a commercial vehicle
- using any vehicle with a trailer larger than 1.2m x 0.9m
- disposing of asbestos
- on foot
Please visit our Access and site restrictions page for more information on banned vehicles
Any waste being deposited must be from your home address used in this application. No business waste is allowed to be disposed of using an e-permit.
One permit per household.
How does the permit work?
- If you wish to apply for an e-permit you must create an account
- You can then apply for your permit and future permits
- Your e-permit will be sent via email with a QR code.
- Present the QR code to HRC site staff (either in electronic or paper format) for validation before depositing waste.
- Make sure you know when your permit runs out.
Users will be refused entry to site without a valid e-permit.
Last updated: 25 March 2019