Buckingham Household Recycling Centre
Please wear a face covering when you visit this site. Find out more here
Spaces for vehicles to unload: 6
When to visit?
Peak times at this site are Saturday and Sunday afternoons. The site is quietest on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings. You can use the webcam below to see if the site is busy.
During busy periods, especially at weekends, last entry may be before 4pm to allow those already onsite to unload their waste and exit by 4pm
Before you visit please:
- Wear a face covering when you are on the site, find out more here
- Check the web cams online to see how busy the site is and for the quieter times to visit.
- Only visit if you cannot store your waste or use another disposal method such as the kerbside service.
- Bring proof of address.
- Only allow one person out of the vehicle unless you need help unloading waste. Staff cannot offer assistance at the moment.
- Come back another time if the site is busy.
Find out more
Take a virtual tour of this site. You can view the whole site to plan your visit and find out exactly what is available.
This tour was created by in March 2020 and is not live
This webcam shows the parking area inside the site when it is open, so does not show any queues outside the site. Please use the waiting time above to see how busy the site is.