1st October - Winter Opening Hours
All sites move to winter opening hours, 9am-4pm, from Thursday 1st October to 31st March.
Household recycling centres
1. Household recycling centres opening hours and locations
Household Recycling Centres look and feel different since we opened again, there is some more .
We have changed how we operate the sites to keep everyone safe. Before you visit our sites please:
- Only visit if you cannot store your waste or use another disposal method such as the kerbside service.
- Bring proof of address. Only residents who pay council tax to Buckinghamshire Council can use the sites. Slough Borough Council residents are able to use Langley and Burnham sites only.
- Check waiting times online and don't arrive before the sites open.
- Remember social distancing measures are now in place, this also means no assistance for unloading can be provided.
- Only allow one person out of the vehicle whilst on site.
- Come back another time if the site is busy. Long queues can cause traffic and block access to homes and businesses.
All sites open 9am-6pm (Apr-Sep) and 9am-4pm (Oct-Mar)
The last entrance to this site may be before 4pm to allow those already onsite to unload their waste and exit by 4pm.
Sites open seven days a week:
- London Road East, HP7 9DT
- College Road North, HP22 5EZ
- A40 London Road, Lower Pyebushes, HP9 2XB
- Yonder Slade, Buckingham Industrial Park, MK18 1RZ
- Langley Park Road, SL3 6DD
Sites open five days a week, closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays:
- Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, HP19 8RS
- Crowpiece Lane, SL2 3TG
- Latimer Road, HP5 1TL
Last updated: 16 October 2020