Household recycling centres
1. Household recycling centres opening hours and locations
Do not queue outside Household Recycling Centres. If the site is busy, please come back another time. Long queues can cause traffic and block access to homes and businesses.
Household Recycling Centres look and feel different since reopening so we have answered some common questions here.
Before you visit our sites please:
- Carefully consider if your trip is essential. Only visit if you cannot store your waste or use another disposal method.
- Bring proof of address. Only Buckinghamshire residents will be allowed to use the sites.
- Check waiting times online and don't arrive before the sites open.
- Remember social distancing measures are now in place, this also means no assistance for unloading can be provided.
- Do not bring a trailer, the permit system is still in place, but trailers will not be accepted at sites
- Only allow one person out of the vehicle whilst on site.
Sites open 9am-6pm seven days a week:
Amersham - London Road East, HP7 9DT
Aston Clinton - College Road North, HP22 5EZ
Beaconsfield - A40 London Road, Lower Pyebushes, HP9 2XB
Buckingham - Yonder Slade, Buckingham Industrial Park, MK18 1RZ
High Wycombe - High Heavens, Clay Lane, Booker, SL7 3DJ
Langley - Langley Park Road, SL3 6DD
Sites open 9am-6pm every day of the week except Wednesdays and Thursdays:
Aylesbury - Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, HP19 8RS
Burnham - Crowpiece Lane, SL2 3TG
Chesham - Latimer Road, HP5 1TL
Last updated: 29 May 2020