Household recycling centres
1. Household recycling centres opening hours and locations
When visiting you may expect:
- A limit on the number of vehicles unloading
- Social distancing measures in place
- Only residents who pay council tax to Buckinghamshire Council can use the sites. Slough Borough Council residents are able to use Langley and Burnham sites only.
- Sites open usual winter hours (no booking required)
- During busy periods, especially at weekends, last entry may be before 4pm to allow those already onsite to unload their waste and exit by 4pm
Before you visit please:
- Check the web cams online to see how busy the site is and for the quieter times to visit.
- Only visit if you cannot store your waste or use another disposal method such as the kerbside service.
- Bring proof of address.
- Only allow one person out of the vehicle unless you need help unloading waste. Staff cannot offer assistance at the moment.
- Come back another time if the site is busy.
Find out more
All sites open 9am-6pm (Apr-Sep) and 9am-4pm (Oct-Mar). Webcams, directions, virtual tours and opening times for each site can be seen via the links below.
Sites open seven days a week:
- London Road East, HP7 9DT
- College Road North, HP22 5EZ
- A40 London Road, Lower Pyebushes, HP9 2XB
- Yonder Slade, Buckingham Industrial Park, MK18 1RZ
- Langley Park Road, SL3 6DD
Sites open five days a week, closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays:
- Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, HP19 8RS
- Crowpiece Lane, SL2 3TG
- Latimer Road, HP5 1TL
Last updated: 23 November 2020