Household recycling centres
7/26/2021 12:27:10 PM
1. Household recycling centres opening hours and locations
Visiting a recycling centre
When visiting you may expect
- A limit on the number of vehicles unloading
- Social distancing measures in place with visitors encouraged to wear masks.
- Only residents who pay council tax to Buckinghamshire Council can use the sites. Slough Borough Council residents are able to use Langley and Burnham sites only.
- Sites open usual summer hours (no booking required)
- During busy periods, especially at weekends, last entry may be before 6pm to allow those already onsite to unload their waste and exit by 6pm
Before you visit please:
- Check the webcams online to see how busy the site is and for the quieter times to visit.
- Bring proof of address.
- Only allow one person out of the vehicle unless you need help unloading waste. Staff cannot offer assistance at the moment.
- If possible wear a mask or face covering when outside the vehicle
- Come back another time if the site is busy.
All sites open 9am to 6pm (April to September) and 9am to 4pm (October to March).
Webcams, directions, virtual tours and extra services for each site can be seen via the links below.
Sites open seven days a week:
- Amersham - London Road East, HP7 9DT
- Aston Clinton - College Road North, HP22 5EZ
- Beaconsfield - A40 London Road, Lower Pyebushes, HP9 2XB
- Buckingham - Yonder Slade, Buckingham Industrial Park, MK18 1RZ
- High Wycombe - High Heavens, Clay Lane, Booker, SL7 3DJ
- Langley - Langley Park Road, SL3 6DD
Sites open five days a week, closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays:
- Aylesbury - Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, HP19 8RS
- Burnham - Crowpiece Lane, SL2 3TG
- Chesham - Latimer Road, HP5 1TL
Print entire guide
Last updated: 26 July 2021