1st October - Winter Opening Hours
All household recycling centres move to winter opening hours, 9am-4pm, from Thursday 1st October
Household recycling centres
1. Household recycling centres opening hours and locations
Visiting a recycling centre
No booking is required to visit a recycling centre.
What to expect when you visit
- Social distancing measures in place with visitors encouraged to wear masks.
- Only residents who pay council tax to Buckinghamshire Council can use the sites. Slough Borough Council residents are able to use Langley and Burnham sites only. Please bring proof of address.
- During busy periods, especially at weekends, last entry may be before the advertised closing time to allow those already onsite to unload their waste and exit.
Before you visit please:
- Check the webcams online to see how busy the site is and for the quieter times to visit.
- Only allow one person out of the vehicle unless you need help unloading waste. Staff cannot offer assistance at the moment.
- Come back another time if the site is busy.
All sites open 9am to 4pm (October to March) and 9am to 6pm (April to September)
Webcams, directions, virtual tours and extra services for each site can be seen via the links below.
Sites open seven days a week:
- Amersham - London Road East, HP7 9DT
- Aston Clinton - College Road North, HP22 5EZ
- Beaconsfield - A40 London Road, Lower Pyebushes, HP9 2XB
- Buckingham - Yonder Slade, Buckingham Industrial Park, MK18 1RZ
- High Wycombe - High Heavens, Clay Lane, Booker, SL7 3DJ
- Langley - Langley Park Road, SL3 6DD
Sites open five days a week, closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays:
- Aylesbury - Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, HP19 8RS
- Burnham - Crowpiece Lane, SL2 3TG
- Chesham - Latimer Road, HP5 1TL
Last updated: 5 October 2021