Household recycling centres
1. Household recycling centres opening hours and locations
Household Recycling Centres look and feel different since we opened again, there is some more information about the sites and common questions here.
We have changed how we operate the sites to keep everyone safe. Before you visit our sites please:
- Only visit if you cannot store your waste or use another disposal method such as the kerbside service.
- Bring proof of address. Only Buckinghamshire residents are able to use all the sites. Slough Borough Council residents are able to use Langley and Burnham sites only.
- Check waiting times online and don't arrive before the sites open.
- Remember social distancing measures are now in place, this also means no assistance for unloading can be provided.
- Only allow one person out of the vehicle whilst on site.
- Come back another time if the site is busy. Long queues can cause traffic and block access to homes and businesses.
All sites open 9am-6pm (Apr-Sep) and 9am-4pm (Oct-Mar)
Sites open seven days a week:
Amersham - London Road East, HP7 9DT
Aston Clinton - College Road North, HP22 5EZ
Beaconsfield - A40 London Road, Lower Pyebushes, HP9 2XB
Buckingham - Yonder Slade, Buckingham Industrial Park, MK18 1RZ
High Wycombe - High Heavens, Clay Lane, Booker, SL7 3DJ
Langley - Langley Park Road, SL3 6DD
Sites open five days a week, closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays:
Aylesbury - Rabans Close, Rabans Lane, HP19 8RS
Burnham - Crowpiece Lane, SL2 3TG
Chesham - Latimer Road, HP5 1TL
Last updated: 23 June 2020