Skip to main content

Commercial waste

5. Waste Carrier Licence

The Environment Agency (EA) is the licencing and enforcing body for waste management. The agency provide Waste Carrier Licensing. To contact their helpline call, 0870 8506506.

You should only give your waste to a licensed person or to a Waste Manager who is authorized to accept the waste. You should ask to see a company's waste carrier registration or contact the Environment Agency for an instant Waste Carrier Validation check. 


Print entire guide

Last updated: 1 February 2017

Was this page helpful?

1 star
Very poor
3 stars
Neither good nor poor
5 stars
Very good
Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK