Skip to main content

Commercial waste

4. Commercial vehicles

If you want to take your personal household waste in a commercial vehicle, you need a permit. To obtain a permit, complete the online waste permit form. If you are carrying waste for someone else then it is trade waste.

The collection and disposal of commercial waste is not included in the council tax or the unified business rate and is, therefore, a chargeable service. If it is commercial or trade waste it should go through a trade facility (such as one of our five trade sites) and pay a fee for disposal.


Print entire guide

Last updated: 1 February 2017

Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.