A413 Sustainable Travel Scheme
Buckingham - Winslow cycleway extension scheme
Transport for Buckinghamshire delivered a 9km cycle and footway with Real Time Information along the A413 in February 2017.
The A413 Scheme is funded from the Government's Local Growth Fund through, BLEP.
We are now working on plans to extend this along the A413 into the Buckingham Town Centre.
This is part of the Buckingham strategy, by the County Council and Buckingham Town Council. It costs £350,000 and is funded by developers
From where the A413 Scheme ends on the east side of the A413 to the Buckingham town centre.
From Hare Close and on-road towards Badgers Way, takes a left turn at the jct with Burton Road
- Public consultation ended - 28 January 2018
- Cabinet Member key decision to start phase 1 signed - 06 March 2018
- Work started 23 July 2018 and is now complete
Shared footway on the A413 London Road to the Swan Pool, The Buckingham and The Royal Latin School.
- Public consultation ended - 4 August 2018
- Cabinet Member key decision to start phase was approved 1 November 2018
- The main works for phase 2 started 27 March 2019 for a period of 10 weeks. These works are now substantially complete.
Bulletins and plans
- Extensions complete Buckingham to Winslow cycleway 28 June 2019
- Buckingham-Winslow (Phase 2) #002
- Buckingham-Winslow (Phase 2) #001
- Buckingham - Winslow (Phase 1) #003
- Buckingham - Winslow (Phase 1) #002
- Buckingham - Winslow (Phase 1) #001
- A413 travel scheme #006
- A413 travel scheme #005
- A413 travel scheme #004
- A413 travel scheme #003
- A413 travel scheme #002
- A413 travel scheme #001
- Traffic management plan 1
- Traffic management plan 2
- Winslow & district LAF update 5 December 2017
Out of office: 01296 486630