Road treatment news
What we plan to do in October 2017
Despite the first signs of autumn we have another busy month planned across the county.
- Continuation of the conventional surfacing programme with work planned along A4040 Risborough Road, Little Kimble, B488 Horton Road, Horton, Blackgrove Road, Waddesdon, Addington Estate Roads, Addington, and Brimmers Hill/North Road, Widmer End.
- Continuation of the micro-surfacing programme; with surfacing, reinstatement of road markings and ironwork adjustments progressing well across the county.
- Completion of the reinstatement of solar powered road studs on three schemes (A413 Buckingham Road Adstock, A413 Buckingham Road Addington & A4128 Valley Road, Hughenden) associated with the surface dressing programme. Completion of this activity will bring an end to all work associated with this programme of works.
- Finally during this period, work will commence on the countywide footway structural repair programme and small/medium scale targeted carriageway patching schemes.
What we did in September 2017
- With total spend up to the end of September now excess of £9M, it was another busy month of surfacing work across the county.
- Completion of conventional surfacing work at Brook End, Weston Turville, Watchet Lane & Sawpit Hill, Holmer Green & A412 North Orbital Service Road, Denham. Surfacing work also commenced along the A4040 Risborough Road, Little Kimble.
- Commencement of the surfacing, reinstatement of road markings and ironwork adjustments associated with the micro-surfacing programme.
- Finally throughout this month, work continued on the surface dressing programme with the reinstatement of road markings being completed in between the rain showers.
Is there anything wrong with this page?