List of streets we manage
We are responsible for:
- A roads Primary, non-trunk roads, green backed road signs
- A, B and C Non-primary, white backed road signs
- Un-classified roads Non-primary, white backed road signs
- All ‘A’ roads in Buckinghamshire constitute the principal road network of the county Motorways, trunk roads. Some ‘A’ roads in Buckinghamshire also constitute the Strategic Highways Network (SHN)
View our list of streets.
About the list
A copy is printed yearly, it is in the reception of County Hall and at the four District Council Offices.
We regularly update this in light of new road adoptions. Whilst all effort is made to ensure the list is up to date, it cannot be guaranteed.
For information about the extent of the public highway, you can buy a highway extent search online. It costs £38.30.
For queries about the Section 36 Street List, contact:
Highways Authority are responsible for:
- Motorways (blue backed signs), which in Buckinghamshire includes:
- M4 (between junctions 7 and 8/9)
- M25 (between junctions 17 and 15/4B)
- M40 (between Junctions 1 and 6 & 8 and 9)
- Trunk roads (green backed signs) A404(T)
- A40(T) (from M40 J1 (Denham) – eastwards into London Borough of Hillingdon