Tell us about a highways problem
We inspect our roads, footways, public rights of way and streetlights regularly in line with our policy. Sometimes problems occur in between our inspections. If you're concerned about the condition of any of these please let us know. Once we've received your report, we will normally send an inspector out to check the problem. They will identify what needs doing and if appropriate will organise the repair.
Report a problem on the road/footpath or with a streetlight etc
Public Transport enquiries/complaints
Report a Right of Way problem
Track a problem
- Track a problem that you have already reported to us if you have the 8 digit reference number which was sent to you when you made the initial report
- Road Safety - Pay online for Older Driver assessments & Be A Better Driver assessments
- Pay a parking Penalty Charge Notice
- Visit our online shop for licences
- Make a claim for damage
- Use our contact TfB form for any enquiries.
Feedback and complaints - Get in touch, make a complaint or pay a compliment