Skip to main content

Tell us about a highways problem

We inspect our roads, footways, public rights of way and streetlights regularly in line with our policy. Sometimes problems occur in between our inspections.  If you're concerned about the condition of any of these please let us know. Once we've received your report, we will normally send an inspector out to check the problem. They will identify what needs doing and if appropriate will organise the repair.

Report a problem on the road/footpath or with a streetlight etc

Fix My Street 

Public Transport enquiries/complaints

Public Transport 

Report a Right of Way problem

Report a Right of Way 

Track a problem

  • Track a problem that you have already reported to us if you have the 8 digit reference number which was sent to you when you made the initial report

Driver assessments

  • Road Safety - Pay online for Older Driver assessments & Be A Better Driver assessments

Parking PCN


Claim compensation

Contact TfB 


Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.