Skip to main content

Fly posting on the highway

If the Fly Posting is on buildings, walls or other private property, contact your District Council Planning Enforcement Officer.


We have the power to remove posters, signs and other street furniture. We will do so without warning, priority action will depend upon the level of nuisance caused.

Please use our online reporting tool for any highway issues.


Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Was this page helpful?

1 star
Very poor
3 stars
Neither good nor poor
5 stars
Very good