Road signs policy
1. Housing development signs
Developers may be allowed to put up signs for a development.
- Must have a minimum of 30 bedrooms
- The developers or their contractors’ public liability insurance indemnifies us against:
- all claims for injury accident
- damage which may arise due to the presence of the signs on or next to the highway
- They conform to the current traffic signs regulations.
- Is put a minimum of 2.1m above the ground and is at least 0.45m from the edge of the road
- No costs of the signs shall be borne by us
- The signs shall be removed within three months of the sale of 80% of the houses
- Any damage arising from the temporary signs will be repaired and the costs recharged
Print entire guide
Last updated: 12 March 2019