Certain activities on the Highway require a licence. The following can be applied for online:
- Skips on the Highway
- Scaffolding on the Highway
- Erecting Hoarding on the Highway
- Street Café on the Highway
- Cultivation on the Highway
- Vehicle Access/Dropped kerb
- Excavation in the highway (section 50 and section 171 excavation licence )
- Materials on the Highway
- Road Space Booking
You may be aware the Traffic Management Act 2004 came into force on the 1 April 2008. Buckinghamshire County Council has a statutory duty to co-ordinate all works carried out on the Public Highway, including Skips and Scaffolding placed on the Highway.
Due to a high number of applications, to comply with these duties we currently require a minimum of 28 working days advance notice prior to your application being granted.