Skip to main content
One Council - Last day !

Have your say  - it only takes a minute!

Fly posting on the highway

If the Fly Posting is on buildings, fences, walls or other private property, please contact your local District Council Planning Enforcement Officer.

Some Parish Councils have taken over the responsibility of Fly Posting on the Highway.

TfB have the power to remove posters, signs and other street furniture and will do so without warning, priority action will depend upon the level of nuisance caused. Please use our online reporting tool for any highway issues.

For more information please call: 01296 382416 or use our contact us form.

Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.