Skip to main content

Make a transport payment

Parking PCN

  • You will need your registration number and PCN reference.



  • Street works licences including Dropped kerb, Skips on the Highway, Street Cafe and Road Space booking. 


Road Safety

  • Pay online for road safety related courses, including:

    Older Driver assessments, ADI training & Be A Better Driver assessments


Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.