Skip to main content

The role of Highways Development Management

1. Making a Planning Application

Buckinghamshire County Council only manages planning applications related to minerals, waste and other County Council developments such as schools or fire stations.

For other planning applications or queries please contact your local District Council planning teams

Aylesbury Vale District Council

High Wycombe District Council

South Bucks District Council

Chiltern District Council

Print entire guide

Last updated: 20 October 2017

Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.