Apply for or renew an older person's bus pass
Information about the scheme including eligibility, where and when the pass can be used are on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
To apply online you'll need:
- an email address
- your National Insurance Number
- a passport-style photograph
To apply using the application form your will need:
- A signed photocopy of your passport or birth certificate (please do not send original documents)
- Proof of residence such as a bank statement or Council Tax bill.
For more information please call firstname.lastname@example.org you can email us at
Renewing an existing pass
If your bus pass runs out in the next 90 days, you can renew it now on our phone line 01296 873011 or online . Please note you will need:
- Your existing bus pass
- Your National Insurance number
- An email address if renewing online
We can use the photograph we have or, if you are renewing online you can upload a new passport style photograph.
If your pass has expired you can renew using these methods up to 180 days from the expiry date.
If your bus pass has expired more than 180 days ago, or you have moved since your last pass. Please contact the Bus Pass team on email@example.com
Replacing a lost or stolen pass
If your pass has been lost or stolen please download and fill in the replacement pass form. There is a £10 charge to replace a lost or damaged pass.