Blue Badge FAQs
Show all parts of this guide Hide all parts of this guide
- 1. How do I renew my Blue Badge
- 2. Am I eligible for a blue badge?
- 3. How much does a blue badge cost?
- 4. How long is a Blue Badge valid for?
- 5. Will I need an assessment?
- 6. What happens if my application is refused?
- 7. How long does it take for my badge to arrive?
- 8. How can I track my Blue Badge application?
- 9. What are my rights and responsibilities as a blue badge holder?
- 10. I am an organisation that uses vehicles to carry disabled people, can I have a blue badge?
- 11. Where can I park using my blue badge?
- 12. When must I return my blue badge?
- 13. My badge is no longer required, how do I return it?
Print entire guide
Last updated: 12 March 2019