Buckinghamshire Libraries Mobile Library Service Consultation Decision
Following a public consultation which took place between 1 November 2017 and 31 December 2017, a decision has been made to discontinue Buckinghamshire's Mobile Library Service on Friday 1 June 2018.
Therefore the Mobile Library Service last day of operation will be:
Thursday 31 May 2018
Details of the decision and accompanying documents can be found
Resources for your school library (Pay As Used)
6. Professional Consultancy for school libraries
Support for teachers and library staff
Our professional consultancy service offers practical support and guidance on maintaining and developing your school library.
Staff time in schools is increasingly at a premium. Use our professional consultancy service to ease the burden on staff time.
We offer support with:
- Ofsted inspections by devising and implementing school library policies and development plans.
- removing out of date books
- organising your school library
- implementing reading development initiatives
- cataloguing stock
- processing stock so that it is ready for your shelves
- library management systems
Last updated: 5 April 2018