Get started online
Our sessions are perfect for beginners or if you would like to brush up your skills in a particular area.
Free bookable sessions are available at:
- Amersham Library -
- Aylesbury Temporary Library -
- Beaconsfield Library -
- Buckingham Library -
- Burnham Community Library -
- Chesham Library - alternate Mondays, every Wednesday & Thursday 10.30am-12.30pm
- Great Missenden Community Library -
- Hazlemere Library -
- High Wycombe Library -
- Marlow Library -
- Princes Risborough Library -
- Wendover Community Library - first Tuesday of the month, 2.15pm-4.30pm
- Winslow Community Library -
Learn My Way, is a online IT training package for everyone aged 16 and over with audio and accessibility options for visual impairments available.
- how to use a keyboard and mouse
- searching and exploring the internet
- keeping in touch with email
- how to stay safe online
- online public services
- using Universal Jobmatch
- accessing health information
- completing online forms
- online shopping
- social media
- banking online
It's great way to develop new skills and boost confidence whilst meeting new people.
Digital device sessions for the visually impaired are available at Amersham, Aylesbury, Buckingham and Chesham Libraries. Make the most of your device and discover how technology can help you.
Please book your session by on or by email at:
Text Relay enables textphone users to communicate with someone using a standard telephone.
To use Text Relay to call Buckinghamshire Libraries please dial 18001 01296 382415