Customer charter for digital support
Our staff are happy to help with your enquiries but will adhere to our customer charter for digital support when asked about digital services.
Library staff will:
- Encourage people to gain basic digital skills
- Promote access to information online
- Recommend and direct people to well-known online services and websites
- Maintain confidentiality
- Support people with their next steps in becoming confident computer and internet users
Library staff cannot:
- Advise people what information they should input into an online form
- Provide expert advice about life essential needs
- Complete an online form on behalf of someone
- Trouble-shoot all digital technical queries
Is there anything wrong with this page?