Computer and internet access
Using public computers
Library members may have 1 hour free per day on our computers.
- You must bring your library card to claim this.
- After the initial free hour, there is a charge of 50p per 15 minutes.
- Public computer access stops 15 minutes before the library closes.
- We do not currently offer Wi-Fi printing.
Children under 16
- Must have their library card.
- Must have permission from their parent or guardian.
- Under 8s must have a parent or carer with them when using the internet on library computers.
Keeping safe online
All libraries offer free Wi-Fi
Using your own device, connect to BCC_GUEST and follow the on-screen instructions. Buckinghamshire County Council does not accept any responsibility for the availability of the wireless internet service, nor any liability for any loss resulting from the non-availability of the Wi-Fi service.
Community libraries who offer Wi-Fi
- Beacon Villages
- Farnham Common
All of our public computers have Windows 7 accessibility.
The libraries listed below have a large screen:
- High Wycombe
- Princes Risborough