Winslow Community Library
Libraries Week - My time. My space. My library
Monday 8 October - Saturday 13 October
Libraries Week takes place between the 8–13 October to celebrate the nation’s much-loved libraries. In 2018, with a focus on wellbeing, libraries across the country, including Buckinghamshire Libraries, will showcase how they bring communities together, combat loneliness, provide a space for reading and creativity and support people with their mental health.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Bucks Herald
- Buckingham & Winslow Advertiser
- The 'I' (small Independent)
Find more and online with
Winslow library is jointly run with the Management Committee of Winslow Community Library.
Volunteers are working with council staff to provide the library service. If you would like to volunteer please ask next time you are in the library.
These are managed in a variety of ways. Some are entirely managed by local community organisations and volunteers and some are jointly managed with Buckinghamshire County Council.
You can use your Buckinghamshire library card in a community library as usual.
Volunteering in Buckinghamshire Libraries
There are lots of opportunities to volunteer in our libraries.
- with Learn My Way
- Knit and Natter - In Stitches
- Coffee mornings
- Memories - a cup of tea to share your memories on a different topics each time.
- Duplo club
- Craft activities