Winslow Community Library
- Public internet and computer access
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- with Learn My Way
- Knit and Natter - In Stitches
- Coffee mornings
- Memories - a cup of tea to share your memories on a different topics each time.
- Duplo club
- Craft activities
- Bucks Herald
- Buckingham & Winslow Advertiser
- The 'I' (small Independent)
Find more and online with
Winslow library is now jointly run with the Management Committee of Winslow Community Library.
Volunteers are working with council staff to provide the library service. If you would like to volunteer please ask next time you are in the library.
These are managed in a variety of ways. Some are entirely managed by local community organisations and volunteers and some are jointly managed with Buckinghamshire County Council.
You can use your Buckinghamshire library card in a community library as usual.
Safe Place Scheme
Winslow Community Library is awhere you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.