Princes Risborough Library
Join in with Mischief Makers, Summer Reading Challenge 2018!
Launches on Saturday 14 July
The Summer Reading Challenge is designed for 4 - 11 year olds and takes place every year in all our libraries during the summer holidays. We are inviting children to read 6 books over the summer. Children will explore a map of Beanotown to find the mysterious buried treasure and ultimate mischief makers!
- Public internet access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online references resources and eLibrary
- Free Wi-Fi access
The Princes Risborough Visitor Information Service is located in Princes Risborough Library and is operated by Buckinghamshire Libraries in partnership with .
- with Learn My Way
- Knit and Natter
- Coffee mornings
- Wednesday Club - meet old and new friends
- Storytime - stories for the Under 5s
- Bounce and Rhyme - music and rhyme for the under 5s
- Craft activities
- Daily Telegraph
- Bucks Herald
- Bucks Free Press
Find more and online with