Join in with Mischief Makers, Summer Reading Challenge 2018!
Launches on Saturday 14 July
The Summer Reading Challenge is designed for 4 - 11 year olds and takes place every year in all our libraries during the summer holidays. We are inviting children to read 6 books over the summer. Children will explore a map of Beanotown to find the mysterious buried treasure and ultimate mischief makers!
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free wifi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Books - in English and in Urdu
- Public toilets
- with Learn My Way
- Knit and Natter
- Bounce and rhyme - music and rhymes for babies and toddlers
- Craft activities