Libraries Week - My time. My space. My library
Monday 8 October - Saturday 13 October
Libraries Week takes place between the 8–13 October to celebrate the nation’s much-loved libraries. In 2018, with a focus on wellbeing, libraries across the country, including Buckinghamshire Libraries, will showcase how they bring communities together, combat loneliness, provide a space for reading and creativity and support people with their mental health.
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free wifi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Books - in English and in Urdu
- Public toilets
Volunteering in Buckinghamshire Libraries
There are lots of opportunities to volunteer in our libraries.
- with Learn My Way
- Knit and Natter
- Bounce and rhyme - music and rhymes for babies and toddlers
- Craft activities