Marlow Temporary Library
To enable the refurbishment of the library in Institute Road, we are providing an interim library service from the former Children’s Centre site next to Sandygate School, Sandygate Road, Marlow SL7 3AZ. The new and temporary opening hours are Tuesday – Saturday at 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Customers should park in the car park behind Gweneth Court as shown below, and not at the school.
- view the plans and further detail at buckinghamshire.gov.uk/libraries-blog
- read feedback from Marlow Library Customer Survey January 2019
- follow the progress on Instagram #NewLookMarlowLibrary
The Stories that Shape Us - Marlow Library art installation
Artist Kirsty Harris is working with Buckinghamshire Libraries and the Marlow community on a new project to create an artwork for the newly refurbished Marlow Library. As part of that project we are asking the Marlow community what stories are important to you and how they have influenced your lives.
Submit your story
Marlow residents can submit their stories:
- using this form, bit.ly/MarlowStories
- let us know via social media using #MarlowStories
- email Buckinghamshire Libraries your story at email@example.com
- in person at Marlow Temporary Library, Sandgate Road, Marlow, SL7 3AZ.
Please submit your stories by Friday 18 September, 2020
- You can borrow books and spoken word at this location.