High Wycombe Library
Join in with Mischief Makers, Summer Reading Challenge 2018!
Launches on Saturday 14 July
The Summer Reading Challenge is designed for 4 - 11 year olds and takes place every year in all our libraries during the summer holidays. We are inviting children to read 6 books over the summer. Children will explore a map of Beanotown to find the mysterious buried treasure and ultimate mischief makers!
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Local studies and family history collection
- Study and revision guides
- Public internet and computer access
- Free WiFi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Public toilets
The High Wycombe Visitor Information Service is located in High Wycombe Library and is operated by Buckinghamshire Libraries in partnership with.
Register a birth or a death atlocated in High Wycombe Library. You may also get married at the library -
- with Learn My Way
- Writers' Group
- Business Information sessions
- appointments available
- Knit and Natter
- Scrabble group
- Family History sessions
- Headspace - a with a difference. Designed for and by young adults as a space to chill, get creative and most importantly… read.
- Bounce and Rhyme - music and rhyme for the under 5s. Term time only
- Tiddley Tots & Tales - encourage your child's communication by sharing sensory creative activities, stories and songs.
- Craft activities
Safe Place Scheme
High Wycombe Library is awhere you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it has a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.