Returning library loans
You can now return your library loans to this library from Monday 22nd June onwards. Please check the returns hours on the Returning your library loans page.
Support with council services
Access a range of council services at our council access point within the library.
Our trained staff and volunteers are on hand to help with common queries, such as reporting a pothole or ordering a replacement bin.
You can also use the self-service computers to access services online or use the phones to speak to a relevant member of staff.
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free WiFi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Business and employment information
- Early Children's Book Collection
- Reference and local studies collection
- Children's Library