Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
Please note: All libraries are now operating under Christmas and New Year Opening Hours between 17/12/18 - 5/1/19. Please click on the link below for opening times.
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free WiFi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Early Children's Book Collection
- Reference and local studies collection
- Children's Library
- Daily Telegraph
- The Times
- Daily Jang
- Bucks Examiner
Find moreand online with
Volunteering in Buckinghamshire Libraries
There are lots of opportunities to volunteer in our libraries.
- with Learn My Way
- Business Information session
- Coffee mornings
- Trace Your Family Tree
- Knit & Natter
- Puzzle & Quiz Afternoon
- Connections Support Services
- County Councillors’ Surgery
Digital device sessions for the visually impaired are available at Chesham Library. Make the most of your device and discover how technology can help you.
Please book your session by on or by email at:
Text Relay enables textphone users to communicate with someone using a standard telephone.
To use Text Relay to call Buckinghamshire Libraries please dial 18001 01296 382415
- Duplo Club
- Bounce and Rhyme for under 5s
- Craft activities