Join in with Mischief Makers, Summer Reading Challenge 2018!
Launches on Saturday 14 July
The Summer Reading Challenge is designed for 4 - 11 year olds and takes place every year in all our libraries during the summer holidays. We are inviting children to read 6 books over the summer. Children will explore a map of Beanotown to find the mysterious buried treasure and ultimate mischief makers!
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free WiFi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Urdu, French, German and Spanish collection
- Early Children's Book Collection
- Reference and local studies collection
- Children's Library
- with Learn My Way
- Business Information session
- Coffee mornings
- Trace Your Family Tree
- Knit & Natter
- Puzzle & Quiz Afternoon
- Connections Support Services
- County Councillors’ Surgery
Digital device sessions for the visually impaired are available at Chesham Library. Make the most of your device and discover how technology can help you.
Please book your session by on or by email at:
Text Relay enables textphone users to communicate with someone using a standard telephone.
To use Text Relay to call Buckinghamshire Libraries please dial 18001 01296 382415
- Duplo Club
- Bounce and Rhyme for under 5s
- Craft activities
- Daily Telegraph
- The Times
- Daily Jang
- Bucks Examiner
Find moreand online with
Safe Place Scheme
Chesham Library is awhere you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it has a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.