Support with council services
Access a range of council services at our council access point within the library.
Our trained staff and volunteers are on hand to help with common queries, such as reporting a pothole or ordering a replacement bin.
You can also use the self-service computers to access services online or use the phones to speak to a relevant member of staff.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free WiFi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Business and employment information
- Reference and local studies collection
- Enquire about a meeting room