The Library Catalogue and Automated Telephone Renewals will be down for maintenance from 9pm on 15 October and should be back by 9am on 16 October
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free WiFi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Early Children's Book Collection
- Reference and local studies collection
- Children's Library
- Daily Telegraph
- The Times
- Daily Jang
- Bucks Free Press (Amersham, Chesham and Little Chalfont edition)
Find moreand online with
Volunteering in Buckinghamshire Libraries
There are lots of opportunities to volunteer in our libraries.
- with Learn My Way
- Business Information session
- Trace Your Family Tree
- Knit & Natter
- Puzzle & Quiz Afternoon
- Connections Support Services
- County Councillors’ Surgery
Digital device sessions for the visually impaired are available at Chesham Library. Make the most of your device and discover how technology can help you.
Please book your session by on or by email at:
Text Relay enables textphone users to communicate with someone using a standard telephone.
To use Text Relay to call Buckinghamshire Libraries please dial 18001 01296 382415
- Duplo Club
- Bounce and Rhyme for under 5s
- Coding Club
- Craft activities