Burnham Community Library
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online references resources and eLibrary
- Public toilets
- with Learn My Way
- Sew, knit and natter - crafts and conversation for grown-ups
- Adult colouring club
- Singing for the memory
- Scrabble club
- Coffee mornings
- Chess club
- Storytime - stories for the Under 5s
- Bounce and rhyme - music and rhyme for babies and toddlers
- Craft activities
- Maidenhead Advertiser
- South Bucks, Burnham & Iver Observer
- Slough Express
Find more and online with
Burnham Community Library works in partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council.
Volunteers are working with council staff to provide the library service. If you would like to volunteer please ask next time you are in the library.
These are managed in a variety of ways. Some are entirely managed by local community organisations and volunteers and some are jointly managed with Buckinghamshire County Council.
You can use your Buckinghamshire library card in a community library as usual.
Safe Place Scheme
Burnham Library is awhere you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it has a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.