Join in with Mischief Makers, Summer Reading Challenge 2018!
Launches on Saturday 14 July
The Summer Reading Challenge is designed for 4 - 11 year olds and takes place every year in all our libraries during the summer holidays. We are inviting children to read 6 books over the summer. Children will explore a map of Beanotown to find the mysterious buried treasure and ultimate mischief makers!
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free wifi access
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Public toilets
- Family History information available
is located in Buckingham Library
- with Learn My Way
- Knit and Natter
- Coffee mornings
Digital device sessions for the visually impaired are available at Buckingham Library. Make the most of your device and discover how technology can help you.
Please book your session by on or by email at:
Text Relay enables textphone users to communicate with someone using a standard telephone.
To use Text Relay to call Buckinghamshire Libraries please dial 18001 01296 382415
- Bounce and Rhyme - music and rhyme for the under 5s
- Craft activities
- Bucks Herald
- Buckingham and Winslow Advertiser
- The i
Find more and online with
Safe Place Scheme
Buckingham Library is awhere you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it has a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.