Bourne End Community Library
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free wifi access
- Free online references resources and eLibrary
Bourne End Community Library works in partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council.
Volunteers are working with council staff to provide the library service. If you would like to volunteer please ask next time you are in the library.
These are managed in a variety of ways. Some are entirely managed by local community organisations and volunteers and some are jointly managed with Buckinghamshire County Council.
You can use your Buckinghamshire library card in a community library as usual.
- Sew, knit and natter - crafts and conversation for grown-ups
- Tai chi classes for adults
- Storytime - stories for the Under 5s
- Children's holiday activities