Bourne End Community Library
Libraries Week - My time. My space. My library
Monday 8 October - Saturday 13 October
Libraries Week takes place between the 8–13 October to celebrate the nation’s much-loved libraries. In 2018, with a focus on wellbeing, libraries across the country, including Buckinghamshire Libraries, will showcase how they bring communities together, combat loneliness, provide a space for reading and creativity and support people with their mental health.
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free wifi access
- Free online references resources and eLibrary
Bourne End Community Library works in partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council.
Volunteers are working with council staff to provide the library service. If you would like to volunteer please ask next time you are in the library.
These are managed in a variety of ways. Some are entirely managed by local community organisations and volunteers and some are jointly managed with Buckinghamshire County Council.
You can use your Buckinghamshire library card in a community library as usual.
- Sew, knit and natter - crafts and conversation for grown-ups
- Tai chi classes for adults
- Action Kids - games and movement to music, for under-3s
- Storytime - stories for the Under 5s
- Children's holiday activities