The Library Catalogue and Automated Telephone Renewals will be down for maintenance from 9pm on 15 October and should be back by 9am on 16 October
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Bourne End Community Library
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session
- Public internet and computer access
- Free wifi access
- Free online resources and eLibrary
Volunteers are working with council staff to provide the library service. If you would like to help please ask next time you are in the library.
These are managed in a variety of ways. Some are entirely managed by local community organisations and volunteers and some are jointly managed with Buckinghamshire County Council.
You can use your Buckinghamshire library card in a community library as usual.
- Tai chi classes for adults
- Yoga Classes
- Circuit training
- Sing Your Pain Away
- Visual Impairment Reading Group
- Community Saturday Market (2nd Saturday of every month)
- Tuesday Afternoon Book Group
- Coffee, tea and hot chocolate available everyday
- Children's holiday activities
- Coding Classes