Buckinghamshire Libraries Mobile Library Service Consultation Decision
Following a public consultation which took place between 1 November 2017 and 31 December 2017, a decision has been made to discontinue Buckinghamshire's Mobile Library Service on Friday 1 June 2018.
Therefore the Mobile Library Service last day of operation will be:
Thursday 31 May 2018
Details of the decision and accompanying documents can be found
Bourne End Community Library
- - hold an event or activity, appointment with a client, private study session, exhibition or a workshop.
- Public internet and computer access
- Free wifi access
- Free online references resources and eLibrary
- Sew, knit and natter - crafts and conversation for grown-ups
- Tai chi classes for adults
- Action Kids - games and movement to music, for under-3s
- Storytime - stories for the Under 5s
- Children's holiday activities
Bourne End Community Library works in partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council.
Volunteers are working with council staff to provide the library service. If you would like to volunteer please ask next time you are in the library.
These are managed in a variety of ways. Some are entirely managed by local community organisations and volunteers and some are jointly managed with Buckinghamshire County Council.
You can use your Buckinghamshire library card in a community library as usual.