The newly refurbished Aylesbury Library is now open.
We look forward to welcoming you into our new space which includes:
- Better computing facilities with more power points for customers using their own devices
- New self-service technology – so customers can borrow and return books really quickly and easily
- A modernised children’s area with a colourful new sensory wall
- Refurbished toilets and a new baby-changing area
- A new exhibition area
- Two new meeting rooms
- Lots of new books
- Public internet and computer access
- Free wifi access
- Urdu, Gujarati, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish collections
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Reference material
Volunteering in Buckinghamshire Libraries
There are lots of opportunities to volunteer in our libraries.
- with Learn My Way - advance booking required.
- National Career Service sessions
Digital device sessions for the visually impaired are available at Aylesbury Library. Make the most of your device and discover how technology can help you.
Please book your session by on or by email at:
Text Relay enables textphone users to communicate with someone using a standard telephone. To use Text Relay to call Buckinghamshire Libraries please dial 18001 01296 382415