- Public internet and computer access
- Power points for customers using their own devices
- New self-service technology
- Free wifi access
- Exhibition area
- Urdu, Gujarati, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish collections
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Computer for customers with visual impairment
- Reference material
- with sensory wall
Volunteering in Buckinghamshire Libraries
There are lots of opportunities to volunteer in our libraries.
- with Learn My Way - advance booking required.
- National Career Service sessions
Digital device sessions for the visually impaired are available at Aylesbury Library. Make the most of your device and discover how technology can help you.
Please book your session by on or by email at:
Text Relay enables textphone users to communicate with someone using a standard telephone. To use Text Relay to call Buckinghamshire Libraries please dial 18001 01296 382415