Young Adults Library
Join the library for free and get access to online resources for homework, our eLibrary and hundreds and hundreds of books for free!
Reading Well for young people
Reading Well provides quality assured information and advice to help young people understand and manage their mental health. The scheme promotes emotional resilience and aims to reduce stigma around mental health issues.
The collection is a mix of fiction and non-fiction created for young people by young people.
Most of the Reading Well for young people collection are also available to borrow as eBook
Be safe online
- Thinkuknow - designed to help children and young people keep themselves safe online. Developed by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.
- CBBC Lifebabble guide to digital safety - From cyber-bullying to over-sharing, mobiles to social media - do you know how to keep yourself safe online? Get tips on tackling trolls, protecting your personal info and lots more!
- UK Safer Internet Centre is a partnership of three leading organisations: SWGfL, Childnet International and Internet Watch Foundation with one mission - to promote the safe and responsible use of technology for young people.
- So you got naked online? Get help and advice dealing with this.
- Resources for 11 - 19 year olds