Buckinghamshire Libraries Mobile Library Service Consultation Decision
Following a public consultation which took place between 1 November 2017 and 31 December 2017, a decision has been made to discontinue Buckinghamshire's Mobile Library Service on Friday 1 June 2018.
Therefore the Mobile Library Service last day of operation will be:
Thursday 31 May 2018
Details of the decision and accompanying documents can be found
Young Adults Library
Join the library for free and get access to online resources for homework, our eLibrary and hundreds and hundreds of books for free!
Reading Well for young people
Reading Well provides quality assured information and advice to help young people understand and manage their mental health. The scheme promotes emotional resilience and aims to reduce stigma around mental health issues.
The collection is a mix of fiction and non-fiction created for young people by young people.
Most of the Reading Well for young people collection are also available to borrow as eBook
Be safe online
- Thinkuknow - designed to help children and young people keep themselves safe online. Developed by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.
- CBBC Lifebabble guide to digital safety - From cyber-bullying to over-sharing, mobiles to social media - do you know how to keep yourself safe online? Get tips on tackling trolls, protecting your personal info and lots more!
- UK Safer Internet Centre is a partnership of three leading organisations: SWGfL, Childnet International and Internet Watch Foundation with one mission - to promote the safe and responsible use of technology for young people.
- So you got naked online? Get help and advice dealing with this.
- Resources for 11 - 19 year olds