How to set up a group
One member of your reading group will be responsible for ordering, collecting and returning your reading group book sets. You can reserve your next book set for free with staff in the library.
What titles are available
There are over 400 of reading group collections available for loan in Buckinghamshire.
Each set contains 10 books and are reserved exclusively for reading groups. In addition to the 10 books many sets also include:
- large print
- eBook or eAudiobook
New Reading Group Sets!
Reading Group sets cannot be reserved online.
To book one of these collections, please contact your local library.
For more reading inspiration, discussion ideas and much more try our Reading Groups newsletter.
Leading a discussion
Here are some ideas for a discussion:
- How did this book make you feel?
- What did you think of the characters?
- Did you like the style of writing?
- Did the book raise any issues which made you think?
- If you didn’t finish the book, what stopped you?
- Would you read anything else by this author?
- Would you recommend this book to anyone else?