Mike's tortilla pizza
£2.28 per portion
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
313 calories per portion.
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 60g grated low fat cheese
- Toppings of your choice! (ham, tuna, tomato, sweetcorn, mushrooms,
olives, peppers, pineapple)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4.
- Place the tortilla on a baking tray.
- Spread over 1tbsp of tomato puree.
- Pile high with your favourite toppings and a small sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
Public Health England recommends no more than 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men. Aim for 400 calories at breakfast, and 600 for lunch and 600 dinner, leaving room for a couple of healthy snacks.