Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment 2018 - Public Consultation
Buckinghamshire's Health and Wellbeing Board has a statutory obligation to undertake a Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) every three years.
The PNA aims to review the current pharmaceutical services for Buckinghamshire and identify any gaps in provision through assessment, consultation and analysis of current and future local need.
The health and Wellbeing Board approved the draft PNA for public consultation on 7 November 2017. The document is now available for review and comment in line with the National Health Service (Pharmaceutical Services and Local Pharmaceutical Services) Regulations 2013 for 60 days.
Why are we consulting?
The draft PNA must be available for comment before it is finalised and published. We therefore invite you to view and comment on Buckinghamshire's HWB's draft PNA to inform the final version which will be published in April 2018.
The consultation is open during the period: Tuesday 14 November 2017 to Friday 12 January 2018.
How to take part
After reading the draft PNA below, please give us your views by completing the online questionnaire https://www.research.net/r/PharmaceuticalNA2017.
You will be asked in the questionnaire whether you are responding as a member of the public, a health and social care professional, or on behalf of a business or organisation. All responses are confidential and no personal identifiable information will be used in the report.
If you require a free of charge paper copy of the draft PNA and/or a freepost questionnaire or need a copy of the questionnaire in a different format, such as large print, or another language, please contact email@example.com or Katie McDonald on 01296 38 2043.
2018 Draft Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment
- Map 1 - Buckinghamshire premises providing pharmaceutical services
- Map 2 - Buckinghamshire 1.6 km (1 mile) buffers around pharmacies
- Map 2a - Buckinghamshire 5 mile buffers around pharmacies
- Map 3 - Buckinghamshire pharmacy opening hours
- Map 3a - North Locality opening hours
- Map 3b - South Locality opening hours
- Map 3c - Central Locality opening hours
- Map 3d - Amersham and Chesham Locality opening hours
- Map 3e - Wycombe Locality opening hours
- Map 3f - Wooburn Green Locality opening hours
- Map 3g - Southern Locality opening hours
- Map 4 - Buckinghamshire population density per sq km
- Map 5 - Buckinghamshire population aged 65+ (number of persons)
- Map 5a - Buckinghamshire population aged 65+ (density)
- Map 5b - Buckinghamshire population aged 65+ (percentage)
- Map 6 - Buckinghamshire IMD 2015
- Map 7 - Buckinghamshire BME
- Map 8 - Buckinghamshire average driving times to pharmacies
- Map 9 - Buckinghamshire average walking times to pharmacies
- Map 9a - Buckinghamshire slow walking times to pharmacies
- Map 10 - Buckinghamshire MUR with population density
- Map 10a - Buckinghamshire NMS with population density
- Map 10b - Buckinghamshire AUR and SAC with population density
Making the most of your pharmacy A Healthwatch Bucks street view project: https://www.healthwatchbucks.co.uk/2017/11/making-the-most-of-your-pharmacy/