Collective switching is where a group of consumers join together, to negotiate a better deal with their gas and electricity suppliers. An auction then takes place where energy companies will offer competitive prices for the group.
We are working with iChoosr, the Government's approved organisation for collective switching, to bring you the opportunity to join the scheme for the next auction taking place on 13 February 2018.
The supplier that offers the cheapest tariffs gets to offer registrants a new contract. You can compare the offer with your current supplier, see how much you'll save, and decide whether to switch. There is no obligation to do so.
Five things you didn’t know about collective switching
- It’s free to join and you don’t have to accept the winning offer
- It’s an easy choice - you get a personal offer for of how much you will save
- On average, households saved over £280 in the last auction round
- Our council collective schemes saved households over £10m last year
- Our tariffs beat or equalled the best in the market on each of our auction days in 2017
How to register
Registration closes on 12 February 2018.