Minerals and waste local plan
7. New local plan- proposed submission stage
The County Council consulted on the Proposed Submission Plan from Monday 5th March to Thursday 3rd May 2018.
We sought views on whether the Plan meets its legal requirements and whether it is a ‘sound’ plan - evidenced by whether it meets specific tests of soundness.
To be ‘sound’ the plan should be positively:
- Consistent with national policy
All representations received during the consultation will accompany the Plan when it is submitted by the County Council for examination by an independent Planning Inspector.
The Proposed Submission document and background papers are still available to view below.
Proposed Submission Plan for Consultation
- Minerals and Waste Local Plan: Proposed Submission January 2018
- Minerals and Waste Summary Leaflet March 2018
- Comments form
- Local Aggregate Assessment 2017 October 2017
- Schedule of Representations to Preferred Options November 2017
- Habitats Regulations Screening Assessment June 2017
- Site Assessment Methodology May 2017
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report July 2017
- Sustainability Appraisal Report (Proposed Submission) December 2017
- Map of primary and secondary areas of focus for sand and gravel extraction July 2017
- Technical Annex - Site Assessments Updated December 2017
- Briefing Note: Minerals Provision Updated December 2017
- Briefing Note: Spatial Strategy for Waste Updated December 2017
- Local Aggregates Assessment 2016 October 2016
- Waste Needs Assessment May 2017
- Waste Needs Assessment Addendum Report Updated November 2017
- Methodology for Defining Mineral Safeguarding and Consultation Areas within Buckinghamshire April 2017
- Non-technical Summary of Buckinghamshire's Strategic Flood Risk Assessments and Methodology for Application of the Sequential Test for Proposed Mineral and Waste Allocations April 2017
- Sequential Test of Proposed Mineral and Waste Allocations December 2017
- Annual Monitoring Report 2016-17 July 2017
- Duty to Co-operate Strategic Statement December 2016
- Statement of the Representations Procedure March 2018
- Tests of Soundness March 2018
Last updated: 7 June 2018