Make a planning application
1. Making a planning application
These pages give you information on what you need to know and what should be submitted with your planning application. It also includes the forms that you need to submit a part of the planning application.
Planning Portal Guide can help you identify if you need planning permission.
If you wish to submit a hard copy planning application for a Minerals or Waste Development please send it to: Minerals and Waste Planning, Walton Street Offices, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 1UA
You will be notified once we have received your application.
We process and decide on applications for:
- Managing waste
- Extracting minerals
- Applications for our own use, eg. County Council owned or managed schools and libraries and other buildings
For an application to be considered valid it must include a completed application form, comply with national information requirements, include correct application fee and adhere with local information requirements.
The National Information Requirements
- A Location Plan
- Ownership Certificate and Agricultural Land Declaration
- A Design and Access Statement*
*Applications for waste development, a material change of use, engineering or mining operations do not need to be accompanied by a Design and Access Statement
In addition to this the Council require additional information that needs to be submitted in order for your application to be Valid.
Where to view a valid application
Validated planning applications are available to on the Viewing Planning Applications website
This allows you download application documents; comment on an application; view important application dates; see if an application has been appealed; and view current enforcement cases. The links to these are below:
- view submitted planning applications
- download application documents
- comment on an application
- view important application dates
- see if an application has been appealed
- view current enforcement cases
Last updated: 27 March 2020