Make a planning application
1. Making a planning application
Planning Portal Guide can help you identify the correct 'planning authority' for your application.
We process and decide on applications for:
- Managing waste
- Extracting minerals
- Applications for our own use, eg. County Council owned or managed schools and libraries and other buildings
Local list of validation requirements
This list sets out the information required for all applications to be validated.
Local list of validation requirements (PDF) January 2019
It shows Buckinghamshire County Council's own local information requirements. If these are considered relevant to your application, they will need to be submitted before the application can be validated.
Bucks Planning enables you to:
- view submitted planning applications
- download application documents
- comment on an application
- view important application dates
- see if an application has been appealed
- view current enforcement cases
Making a planning application
These pages give you information on what you need to know, fees and what should be submitted. It also includes the forms that you need to submit a part of the planning application. Please see the links on the left for information.
Last updated: 21 March 2019