Skip to main content

Land Drainage Consent

1. Who to apply for consent to

There are three different consenting bodies in Buckinghamshire. Who you apply to depends on the classification of the watercourse you are working on:


Main River, Ordinary Watercourse and IDB Map

Please use the map below to find out who you need to apply to for Land Drainage Consent. If the watercourse you are looking at is not shown on the map below, please assume it is an Ordinary Watercourse.

Print entire guide

Last updated: 18 May 2018

Was this page helpful?

1 star
Very poor
3 stars
Neither good nor poor
5 stars
Very good
Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK