Youth Voice is for 11 to 19 year olds (or up to 25 years old for young people with a disability or learning disability) from Buckinghamshire.
Youth Voice is a place where young people can have their voices heard to benefit the community around us and raise the issues that they are most passionate about.
What they do
Members of Youth Voice get to take part in lots of different activities such as:
- Running events, conferences and projects
- Telling influential people who provide services about young people's needs and views
- Going on trips and residentials
- Going on training opportunities
- Most importantly having fun!