6. Certificate in Youth Work Levels 2 and 3
Level 2 is suitable for Youth Support Workers. Youth Leaders in Charge are expected to complete the Level 3 qualification.
Prior to undertaking the qualification staff must be sure that their work practice meets the required criteria. They must also have a suitable mentor to support them in their learning.
We will consider applications from youth workers who want to complete the qualification along with recommendations from their line managers. Learners should take approximately 12 months to complete the Level 2 Certificate and 18 months to complete Level 3.
- Establish relationships and maintain dialogue with young people
- Work as an effective and reflective practitioner
- Work in ways that promote equality of opportunity, participation and responsibility
- Work with young people to safeguard their welfare.
- Enable young people to explore and develop their values and self-respect
- Enable young people to work effectively in groups
- Enable young people to use their learning to enhance their future development
- Manage your work and create effective work relationships.
Price includes registration, verification, administration, induction, support sessions, assessment. Contact us for more information.
Last updated: 12 September 2017