Skip to main content
One Council - Only 3 days left to give your view!

Have your say  - it only takes a minute!

Free School Transport

3. Contact

If you have any questions about:

  • the entitlement to free School Transport, please contact us 
  • bus boarding and alighting points, bus passes and paid for travel (spare seats are sold on existing school transport) please use the client transport contact form.

Lost or damaged tickets

Your school may issue you with a temporary 5 day pass while you are waiting for a replacement pass. Contact your school reception.

Apply online for a replacement ticket

By post:

Send your child’s name, date of birth and £13 replacement fee to:

Client and Public Transport
Buckinghamshire County Council
County Hall, Aylesbury HP20 1YZ

Cheques should be made payable to Buckinghamshire County Council.

Emergency tickets are not available before the issue of a travel pass.

Print entire guide

Last updated: 20 March 2018

Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.