Become a school crossing patroller
School Crossing Patrollers are valuable members of their communities. Currently, there are 60 Patrollers devoting their time, morning and afternoon, to helping children safely reach school as well as assisting adults across the road.
Buckinghamshire Council is on the lookout for more permanent Patrollers as well as Relief Patrollers who can be available at short notice to stand in if someone is unable to work.
The current rate of pay is £9.15
We currently have vacancies across the county, training will be provided.
- Great Horwood Church of England Combined, High Street, Great Horwood (am and pm shifts)
- St Mary's & All Saints Church of England Primary School, Maxwell Road, Beaconsfield (am and pm shifts)
- Stoke Poges Combined School, Rogers Lane, Stoke Poges (am and pm shifts)
- Chalfont St Giles School, Deans Way, Chalfont St Giles (am and pm shifts)
- Beechview Academy, Hatters Lane, High Wycombe (am and pm shifts)