Skip to main content

Transfer Testing and Grammar schools 2017

If you are moving to Buckinghamshire and would like your child to take the Secondary Transfer Test, you will need to contact us for advice. In order for us to consider late testing, you will need to provide us with evidence of your move.

You may find our 2018 Secondary Transfer Testing pages helpful for general information about the Secondary Transfer Test. If you would like any specific information, you should refer to the 2017 Moving up to Secondary School Guide or the 2017 Transfer Testing leaflet.

Print entire guide

Last updated: 3 October 2017

Help us to improve Buckinghamshire County Council

Don't include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.