Check your school place offer
View your offer online
On 16 April 2020 – National Offer Day – we will let you know the primary school your child has been offered.
If you have changed your email address and you did not log in to the Application Portal to amend this before midday on 9 April you will not receive an offer email. We cannot re-send an offer email to your new account.
From 16 April at 2pm, online applicants will be able to log in to the Application Portal to view and respond to your offer. We will also send you an email to let you know your child’s offer.
You will be able to:
- View the outcome of your application
- Accept any place that we have offered
- Decline (reject) the place offered
Our guidance notes will take you step-by-step through responding to our offer online.
We have made some important changes to the way that we manage waiting lists. Please read the information on our waiting lists page.
You may also find sections 11-16 of our webpages helpful.
Other ways to check
- If you applied online you will also receive an offer email
- If you applied on a paper form and you provided us with an email address you will receive an offer email which we will send to you on 17 April. You can reply using our contact us form or by posting us the reply slip in your offer letter. If you do not have an email we will telephone you on the 17 April to advise you of the outcome of your application.
If you have not yet applied for a school place
If you have not yet applied for your child's primary school place (Reception or Year 3 at a Junior school) , please contact us urgently.